An amazing assessment allowing for a highly diverse range of soft, squidgy and malleable soap dough products. This product is great fun to use.
The base for this assessment is Stephensons SLS free transparent soap base.
Additional ingredients in the base recipe are: Glycerine, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Cornflour and a Preservative
The following optional ingredients are included:
- Water based super strong powder colour options: Pink CI 45100, Yellow CI 19140, Apple Green CI 19140/42090, Blue CI 42090, Christmas Red CI 45100. 16035, 19140, 14720, Neon Yellow CI 45350 and Black Granule CI 50420
**Allowed Colours are from the SUPER STRENGTH range: Super Strength Water Soluble Colours **
* Salt & Bath Bomb Colour Powders: Christmas Red CI 45100, 16035, 19140, 14720, Pink CI 45100, Teal CI 61570, Red CI 16035, 14720, 19140, Yellow CI 19140,
15985, Lilac CI 14720, 74180, 45100 Midnight Blue CI 42090, 14720, Green CI 19140, 42090, Orange CI 15985, 16035, 19140, Turquoise CI 74180
- Non Bleed Colours: blue CI 74160, Red CI 12490, Yellow CI 11680 and Black CI 77266
- Eco sparks mica based glitter - Gold, Silver, Bronze, Red, Reflections Gold/Lilac
This assessment allows each scent to be made in any colour or combination of colours with any glitter/s as required, in any shape.
You can create many possible outcomes enabling the filling of a craft table, web site or even a shop front a real possibility.
The soap base, essential oils and other base recipe ingredients may be purchased from any reputable cosmetic supplier; the colours and glitters must be purchased from Soaposh
This assessment covers the following essential oils:
1. Rose Geranium - Pelargonium Graveolens
2. Lavender and Bergamot FCF - Lavandula Angustifolia and Citrus Bergamia
3. May Chang - Litsea Cubeba4. Lavender - Lavandula Angustifolia
5. Amyris Sandalwood - Amyris Balsamifera
6. Peppermint - Mentha Piperita
7. Sweet Orange - Citrus Sinensis
8. Sweet Orange and Patchouli - Citrus Sinensis and Pogostemon Cablin
Full instructions will also be included.
Please note the following BEFORE purchase:
No changes or additions to the Soaposh Flexi Style assessments can be considered at any time for any reason. The regular safety assessment packages are available to purchase by those who would prefer to use different ingredients.
Any recipe included in a Soaposh Flexi Style assessment remains the intellectual property of Soaposh who allow the use of their recipe by the individual named on the CPSR (and any of that named person's employees or assistants under their supervision) for the purposes of manufacturing cosmetic products for retail or wholesale purposes. No recipe is to be sold, shared or given away under any circumstances without the express, written permission of Soaposh.
Soaposh Flexi Assessments
Soaposh Flexi Assessments are legal documents written by highly qualified, professional and experienced cosmetic chemists. They are known as Cosmetic Product Safety Reports (CPSRs). The processing system is completely electronic – you will not receive instructions or CPSRs with any delivery of physical goods.
When we receive your purchase, the information you have provided is forwarded to the chemist by our assessment team.
Once completed to the requirements of the Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009, it is sent to our assessment team who will then forward it to you. This process can take up to four weeks but we usually try and return them within a three week period.
What we need from you:
- Please ensure the correct information for the name and address of the Responsible Person on the report is provided at checkout. If this differs from your guest checkout, customer account or shipping information; PLEASE make sure you include it in the message section at checkout. If the chemist has to alter a report after issuing it, there will be an administration fee.
- Where there is no information provided, the customer name and address on your customer account or during guest checkout will be used. Any shipping address will be ignored so please ensure these details are correct.
- Where the purchaser is a Ltd company please ensure this is made clear and the registered address is included to be used on your report.
- Providing the correct RP information is the responsibility of the purchaser.