This assessment will allow you to create a luxurious, bubble frosting, full of buttery goodness that can be piped to create bubble cups or to decorate Soaposh Flexi Foaming Bath Bombs.
The recipe for this wonderful product includes the following: Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocoa Butter, Cream of Tartare, Cocamidopropyl betaine, SLSA and an allowed fragrance or essential oil.
To this recipe you can add the following optional ingredients:
9 water based super strong powder colour options (Hot Pink CI 45100, Turquoise CI 74180, Yellow No 5 CI 19140, Red Christmas CI45100/16035/19140/14720, Green CI 10020, Apple Green CI19140, 42090, Neon Yellow CI 45350, Black CI 50420, Amethyst CI 45100/42090, Blue No 1 CI 42090)
**Allowed Colours are from the SUPER STRENGTH range: Super Strength Water Soluble Colours **
Non bleed colours: Red, Blue and Yellow
Eco Sparks Mica (Gold, Silver, Bronze, Red, Magenta,Aquamarine, Purple and Lilac Reflections)
Bio degradable Glitter (Gold, Pink, Silver, Ocean Blue, Fuchsia, Sea Green)
A huge range of micas and colour change pigments too long to list here are also included
Botanicals: Rose petals, Calendula Petals, Lavender Buds, Blue Mallow Petals and Corn Flower Petals
As a partner assessment to the Soaposh Flexi bath bombs this will allow you to create an endless range of decoration to finished products. Additionally, it will work perfectly well piped as rosettes or directly into souffle cups to create beautiful bubble cups. The inclusion of non bleed colours will allow you to create multi coloured piping that will hold the colour and the range of optional Eco Sparks, Glitter and Petals will allow you fantastic decorative finishes.
The flexi number of the bath bomb and the bubble cup *must* match if you are going to make a combined product.
This assessment covers the following essential oils:
1. Rose Geranium - Pelargonium Graveolens
2. Lavender and Bergamot FCF - Lavandula Angustifolia and Citrus Bergamia
3. May Chang - Litsea Cubeba
4. Lavender - Lavandula Angustifolia
5. Amyris Sandalwood - Amyris Balsamifera
6. Peppermint - Mentha Piperita
7. Sweet Orange - Citrus Sinensis
8. Sweet Orange and Patchouli - Citrus Sinensis and Pogostemon Cablin
Full instructions will also be included.
Please note the following BEFORE purchase:
No changes or additions to the Soaposh Flexi Style assessments can be considered at any time for any reason. The regular safety assessment packages are available to purchase by those who would prefer to use different ingredients.
Any recipe included in a Soaposh Flexi Style assessment remains the intellectual property of Soaposh who allow the use of their recipe by the individual named on the CPSR (and any of that named person's employees or assistants under their supervision) for the purposes of manufacturing cosmetic products for retail or wholesale purposes. No recipe is to be sold, shared or given away under any circumstances without the express, written permission of Soaposh.
This assessment is ONLY for use as a stand alone product OR as a partner product to the named Soaposh Flexi Assessments
Soaposh Flexi Assessments
Soaposh Flexi Assessments are legal documents written by highly qualified, professional and experienced cosmetic chemists. They are known as Cosmetic Product Safety Reports (CPSRs). The processing system is completely electronic – you will not receive instructions or CPSRs with any delivery of physical goods.
When we receive your purchase, the information you have provided is forwarded to the chemist by our assessment team.
Once completed to the requirements of the Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009, it is sent to our assessment team who will then forward it to you complete with the recipe / instructions and other supporting documentation that we hope will be helpful to you to guide other aspects of selling cosmetic products.
This process can take up to four weeks but we usually try and return them within a three week period.
What we need from you:
· Please ensure the correct information for the name and address of the Responsible Person on the report is provided at checkout. If this differs from your guest checkout, customer account or shipping information; PLEASE make sure you include it in the message section at checkout. If the chemist has to alter a report after issuing it, there will be an administration fee.
· Where there is no information provided, the customer name and address on your customer account or during guest checkout will be used. Any shipping address will be ignored so please ensure these details are correct.
· Where the purchaser is a Ltd company please ensure this is made clear and the registered address is included to be used on your report.
· Providing the correct RP information is the responsibility of the purchaser.
What happens next:
· Your details and assessment choice(s)will be forwarded to the assessment team who will work to produce and return your report in the time frame stated above.
· This type of report is provided at such an excellent price point because any recipe and ingredients are pre certified. While you can purchase general ingredients (eg sodium bicarbonate) from any supplier of your choosing; any allowed fragrances, colours, glitters or other specified ingredients MUST be purchased from Soaposh for your report to be valid.
· Soaposh retains the intellectual property rights to any recipe included in a Soaposh Flexi Assessment. You or your employees may manufacture products for sale to the retail or wholesale market in the course of your business. No recipe or CPSR may be shared, sold or distributed in any way without the express written permission of Soaposh.
· Soaposh Flexi Assessments cannot be altered or extended in any way. If you would prefer to use other fragrances or suppliers please look at our personal safety assessments where you would submit your own recipe.
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with your legal obligations as a Responsible Person / Manufacturer under the Cosmetic Regulation.