Our hand and foot balm assessment has been particularly formulated to provide a lovely skin care product. The butters and oils will ensure hardworking hands and feet receive an intensive burst of moisture, while the wax will provide a layer of protection from the elements, intensive hand washing and, clothing friction; all while retaining moisturising properties of the butters and oils in the skin. The selected essential oils will provide a lovely scent with many people perceiving essential oils to have a wide range of aromatherapy properties they will enjoy.
This assessment is the perfect companion to the Soaposh Hygiene assessment containing a no rinse hand and foot cleanser/deodoriser/cooler and soap and is being made available at an exceptionally low cost.
As an added bonus, Soaposh will provide a starter kit for the base recipe with all assessments purchased.
Required Ingredients: Beeswax (yellow or white), Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil and Vitamin E
Essential Oil Variations:
1. Lavender & Tea Tree
3. Lemon & Peppermint
4. Lemon & Sweet Orange
5. No added scent
Balms manufactured under this assessment will need to be poured into, or packaged in, lidded containers.
Please note the following BEFORE purchase:
There are NO refunds on Soaposh Flexi Assessments. These are business investments and are sold under a Business to Business transaction.
Please make sure the information in your customer account / provided at checkout is accurate. Changes that have to be made to the Cosmetic Product Safety Reports will incur an admin charge for the addition work by the chemists involved.
No changes or additions to the Soaposh Flexi Style assessments can be considered at any time for any reason. The regular safety assessment packages are available to purchase by those who would prefer to use different ingredients.
Any recipe included in a Soaposh Flexi Style assessment remains the intellectual property of Soaposh who allow the use of their recipe by the individual named on the CPSR (and any of that named person's employees or assistants under their supervision) for the purposes of manufacturing cosmetic products for retail or wholesale purposes. No recipe is to be sold, shared or given away under any circumstances without the express, written permission of Soaposh.
Soaposh Flexi Assessments
Soaposh Flexi Assessments are legal documents written by highly qualified, professional and experienced cosmetic chemists. They are known as Cosmetic Product Safety Reports (CPSRs). The processing system is completely electronic – you will not receive instructions or CPSRs with any delivery of physical goods.
When we receive your purchase, the information you have provided is forwarded to the chemist by our assessment team.
Once completed to the requirements of the Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009, it is sent to our assessment team who will then forward it to you complete with the recipe / instructions and other supporting documentation that we hope will be helpful to you to guide other aspects of selling cosmetic products.
THIS PROCESS CAN TAKE UP TO FOUR WEEKS BUT WE USUALLY TRY AND RETURN THEM WITHIN A THREE WEEK PERIOD.
What we need from you:
· Please ensure the correct information for the name and address of the Responsible Person on the report is provided at checkout. If this differs from your guest checkout, customer account or shipping information; PLEASE make sure you include it in the message section at checkout. If the chemist has to alter a report after issuing it, there will be an administration fee.
· Where there is no information provided, the customer name and address on your customer account or during guest checkout will be used. Any shipping address will be ignored so please ensure these details are correct.
· Business names will not be included as the legal responsibility for sole trader companies is the named individual and as these reports cannot be sold or transferred at all, they cannot be in the name of a Ltd company.
· Providing the correct RP information is the responsibility of the purchaser.
What happens next:
· Your details and assessment choice(s)will be forwarded to the assessment team who will work to produce and return your report in the time frame stated above.
· This type of report is provided at such an excellent price point because any recipe and ingredients are pre certified. While you can purchase general ingredients (eg sodium bicarbonate) from any supplier of your choosing; any allowed fragrances, colours, glitters or other specified ingredients MUST be purchased from Soaposh for your report to be valid.
· Soaposh retains the intellectual property rights to any recipe included in a Soaposh Flexi Assessment. You or your employees may manufacture products for sale to the retail or wholesale market in the course of your business. No recipe or CPSR may be shared, sold or distributed in any way without the express written permission of Soaposh.
· Soaposh Flexi Assessments cannot be altered or extended in any way. If you would prefer to use other fragrances or suppliers please look at our personal safety assessments where you would submit your own recipe.
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with your legal obligations as a Responsible Person / Manufacturer under the Cosmetic Regulation.