This Soaposh Flexi assessment will allow you to create BOTH luxury shampoo bars and soap bars. Both use either of the melt and pour bases listed below.
Soaposh, in conjunction with Scott Grainger, have developed a revolutionary product, that when added to standard M&P soap base, creates a luxurious solid shampoo bar – unlike any other currently available.
The product is added to pre-melted M&P soap base and simply stirred in. 10% is enough to transform the soap into a super long-lasting, luxury solid shampoo bar that creates a dense, conditioning lather and leaves the hair both clean and conditioned.
Cocoa butter, Argan oil, Silk peptides and Vitamin B5 work in harmony with the ingredients already present in the M&P soap to make a truly innovative product.
With the addition of this unique product, the resultant shampoo bars (typically 100g) will last for at least 50-100 washes – Luxury hair care at a very affordable price.
Please choose which flexi option you wish to have this cosmetic report written up in from the above options.
This assessment is for the shampoo bar AND soaps with no restriction on shape or size and wide variety of aesthetic finishes which allows for a huge range of end products.
Stephensons SLS free soap base, both transparent and opaque.
With the following flexi optional additions:
7 water based super strong powder colour options from the Super Strength Water Soluble Colour range Pink CI 45100, Yellow CI 19140, Apple Green CI 19140/42090, Blue CI 42090, Christmas Red CI 45100. 16035, 19140, 14720, Neon Yellow CI 45350 and Black Granule CI 50420
10 water based powder colour options from the Salt and Bath Bomb Colour range Christmas Red CI 45100, 16035, 19140, 14720, Pink CI 45100, Teal CI 61570, Red CI 16035,14720, 19140, Yellow CI 19140, 15985, Lilac CI 14720, 74180, 45100, Midnight Blue CI 42090, 14720, Green CI 19140, 42090, Orange CI 15985, 16035, 19140, Turquoise CI 74180
4 Non Bleed Colours, blue CI 74160, Red CI 12490, Yellow CI 11680 and Black CI 77266
Eco sparks mica based glitter Gold, Silver, Bronze, Red, Reflections Gold/Lilac
The luxury shampoo base, fragrance oils, colours and shimmer ingredients must all be purchased from Soaposh. The melt and pour soap bases can be purchased from any favoured supplier.
Soaps created using this assessment can also include shea butter, olive oil, rope, loofah and synthetic sponge.
Please note the following BEFORE purchase:
No changes or additions to the Soaposh Flexi Style assessments can be considered at any time for any reason. The regular safety assessment packages are available to purchase by those who would prefer to use different ingredients.
The recipe to create the luxurious shampoo add on is the Intellectual Property of cosmetic chemist, Scott Grainger BSc, MSc, CChem. The individual named on the CPSR (and any of that named person's employees or assistants under their supervision), for the purposes of manufacturing cosmetic products for retail or wholesale purposes, is allowed to create cosmetics using this product.
No Flexi Assessment recipe is to be sold, shared or given away under any circumstances without the express, written permission of Soaposh.
Soaposh Flexi Assessments
Soaposh Flexi Assessments are legal documents written by highly qualified, professional and experienced cosmetic chemists. They are known as Cosmetic Product Safety Reports (CPSRs). The processing system is completely electronic – you will not receive instructions or CPSRs with any delivery of physical goods.
When we receive your purchase, the information you have provided is forwarded to the chemist by our assessment team.
Once completed to the requirements of the Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009, it is sent to our assessment team who will then forward it to you complete with the recipe / instructions and other supporting documentation that we hope will be helpful to you to guide other aspects of selling cosmetic products.
THIS PROCESS CAN TAKE UP TO FOUR WEEKS BUT WE USUALLY TRY AND RETURN THEM WITHIN A THREE WEEK PERIOD.
What we need from you:
· Please ensure the correct information for the name and address of the Responsible Person on the report is provided at checkout. If this differs from your guest checkout, customer account or shipping information; PLEASE make sure you include it in the message section at checkout. If the chemist has to alter a report after issuing it, there will be an administration fee.
· Where there is no information provided, the customer name and address on your customer account or during guest checkout will be used. Any shipping address will be ignored so please ensure these details are correct.
· Business names will not be included as the legal responsibility for sole trader companies is the named individual and as these reports cannot be sold or transferred at all, they cannot be in the name of a Ltd company.
· Providing the correct RP information is the responsibility of the purchaser.
What happens next:
· Your details and assessment choice(s)will be forwarded to the assessment team who will work to produce and return your report in the time frame stated above.
· This type of report is provided at such an excellent price point because any recipe and ingredients are pre certified. While you can purchase general ingredients (eg sodium bicarbonate) from any supplier of your choosing; any allowed fragrances, colours, glitters or other specified ingredients MUST be purchased from Soaposh for your report to be valid.
· Soaposh retains the intellectual property rights to any recipe included in a Soaposh Flexi Assessment. You or your employees may manufacture products for sale to the retail or wholesale market in the course of your business. No recipe or CPSR may be shared, sold or distributed in any way without the express written permission of Soaposh.
· Soaposh Flexi Assessments cannot be altered or extended in any way. If you would prefer to use other fragrances or suppliers please look at our personal safety assessments where you would submit your own recipe.
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with your legal obligations as a Responsible Person / Manufacturer under the Cosmetic Regulation.