A bath bomb assessment that gives as much flexibility as possible and includes essential oils.
Included on this assessment is a tried and tested bath bomb recipe (Bicarb, Citric, Foaming Ingredient (see below), Cream of Tartar, Apricot Kernal Oil); 5 water based super strong powder colour options (Hot Pink CI 45100, Yellow no 5 CI 19140, Apple Green CI 19140/42090, Blue no 1 CI 42090, Christmas Red CI 45100. 16035, 19140, 14720)
Plus Neon Yellow CI 45350 and Black Granule CI 50420
The Foamers allowed in this assessment are SLSA, Disodium Lauryl Sulfoccinate and Buttermilk Powder.
**Allowed Colours are from the SUPER STRENGTH range: Super Strength Water Soluble Colours **
3 Bio glitters (Gold, Silver & Pink)
Eco Sparks Mica (Gold, Silver, Bronze, Red, Lilac Reflections, Magenta, Aquamarine, Purple)
This assessment allows each allowed essential oil / blend to be made in any colour or combination of colours with any glitter/s as required, in any shape including crumble and dust.
This assessment will give many possible outcomes making filling a craft table or web site or even a shop front a real possibility.
The bath bomb base ingredients and essential oils may be purchased from anywhere, the colours, and glitters however must be purchased from Soaposh.
This assessment covers the following essential oils exactly as specified:
1. Rose Geranium - Pelargonium Graveolens
2. Lavender and Bergamot FCF - Lavandula Angustifolia and Citrus Bergamia
3. May Chang - Litsea Cubeba
4. Lavender - Lavandula Angustifolia
5. Amyris Sandalwood - Amyris Balsamifera
6. Peppermint - Mentha Piperita
7. Sweet Orange - Citrus Sinensis
8. Sweet Orange and Patchouli - Citrus Sinensis and Pogostemon Cablin
Full instructions will also be included.