This amazing assessment will allow you to make beautifully scented body creams. Our body butter base for this product is an emulsified, skin loving, cream so it is stable across the seasons and for shipping. It is not as greasy as anhydrous formulas can be.
The perfect companion to layer with our Fine Fragrance EDT assessment.
You will be allowed to add gold, silver, bronze and lilac reflections Eco Sparks to the body butter base for shimmer purposes.
All ingredients for this assessment *must* be purchased from Soaposh. The following set of fragrances is included in this assessment:
1. Creedence for Women
2. Creedence for Men
3. JP Geek for Women
4. JP Geek for Men
5. Clever Woman
6. Space Girl
7. Black Poppy
8. Smokey Oak
Full instructions will also be included.
Please note the following BEFORE purchase:
No changes or additions to the Soaposh Flexi Style assessments can be considered at any time for any reason. The regular safety assessment packages are available to purchase by those who would prefer to use different ingredients.
Any recipe included in a Soaposh Flexi Style assessment remains the intellectual property of Soaposh who allow the use of their recipe by the individual named on the CPSR (and any of that named person's employees or assistants under their supervision) for the purposes of manufacturing cosmetic products for retail or wholesale purposes. No recipe is to be sold, shared or given away under any circumstances without the express, written permission of Soaposh.
Soaposh Flexi Assessments
Soaposh Flexi Assessments are legal documents written by highly qualified, professional and experienced cosmetic chemists. They are known as Cosmetic Product Safety Reports (CPSRs). The processing system is completely electronic – you will not receive instructions or CPSRs with any delivery of physical goods.
When we receive your purchase, the information you have provided is forwarded to the chemist by our assessment team.
Once completed to the requirements of the Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009, it is sent to our assessment team who will then forward it to you complete with the recipe / instructions and other supporting documentation that we hope will be helpful to you to guide other aspects of selling cosmetic products.
THIS PROCESS CAN TAKE UP TO FOUR WEEKS BUT WE USUALLY TRY AND RETURN THEM WITHIN A THREE WEEK PERIOD.
What we need from you:
· Please ensure the correct information for the name and address of the Responsible Person on the report is provided at checkout. If this differs from your guest checkout, customer account or shipping information; PLEASE make sure you include it in the message section at checkout. If the chemist has to alter a report after issuing it, there will be an administration fee.
· Where there is no information provided, the customer name and address on your customer account or during guest checkout will be used. Any shipping address will be ignored so please ensure these details are correct.
· Business names will not be included as the legal responsibility for sole trader companies is the named individual and as these reports cannot be sold or transferred at all, they cannot be in the name of a Ltd company.
· Providing the correct RP information is the responsibility of the purchaser.
What happens next:
· Your details and assessment choice(s)will be forwarded to the assessment team who will work to produce and return your report in the time frame stated above.
· This type of report is provided at such an excellent price point because any recipe and ingredients are pre certified. While you can purchase general ingredients (eg sodium bicarbonate) from any supplier of your choosing; any allowed fragrances, colours, glitters or other specified ingredients MUST be purchased from Soaposh for your report to be valid.
· Soaposh retains the intellectual property rights to any recipe included in a Soaposh Flexi Assessment. You or your employees may manufacture products for sale to the retail or wholesale market in the course of your business. No recipe or CPSR may be shared, sold or distributed in any way without the express written permission of Soaposh.
· Soaposh Flexi Assessments cannot be altered or extended in any way. If you would prefer to use other fragrances or suppliers please look at our personal safety assessments where you would submit your own recipe.
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with your legal obligations as a Responsible Person / Manufacturer under the Cosmetic Regulation.